Ingrown toenails, yuck! They can be painful annoyance and a big fat pain in your foot. The good news is, you can usually avoid them if you take a few precautions. We have a few helpful tips below for you.
1) Cut your toenails straight across.
2) Use a nail file to gently round and smooth the sides.
3) Avoid wearing shoes that crowd or press on your toes.
4) If you not diabetic, and have pain around your toes, or see redness or infection, soak your foot and apply antiseptic. If your condition worsens, contact your podiatrist.
5) If you are diabetic and see redness or infection or feel pain, contact your podiatrist immediately.
Below area couple of great resources about Ingrown Toenails.
#WassupWednesdayWithMyFeet : #IngrownToenails
Please follow and like us:
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.